Hey ya’ll!!! In this episode, I feature one of my favorite keto dishes of ALL TIME! My pepperoni and arugula pizza on a homemade cauliflower crust that is absolutely delicious! I also show you how to whip up your own homemade keto marinara/pizza sauce! It comes together within minutes and freezes up beautifully so you will always have some on hand!! This pizza is something I made on my first week of keto and to say it is a “game changer” is an understatement!
#ketogenicdiet #cauliflowercrust #ketopizza
Follow me on IG @kuttin_up_keto
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT ME NOW FOR KETO CONSULTATIONS AND PERSONALIZED MEAL PLAN RATES!!!
Link for cheesecloth:
Link for article on What the benefits of MCTs:
Link to article on C8 MCTs:
Link for and discount code for C8 KetoMCT oil powder:
Enter discount code NQ2YALGL to receive 15% off C8 KetoMCT oil powder. Here is the link to the listing on Amazon:
Homemade Cauliflower Pizza Crust (Makes 8 servings)
• 1 head cauliflower, chopped or 1-16 oz bag of riced cauliflower
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. To make the cauliflower crust with head of cauliflower, add cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground, yielding about 2-3 cups.
3. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely and place into microwave for 10 minutes, or until softened; let cool.
4. Using a cheese cloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
5. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Stir in eggs, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Spread cauliflower mixture into a large circle or rectangle onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
Homemade Cauliflower Pizza Crust Approximate Macros:
Calories 170| Fat 11.5 g| Net Carbs 4 g| Protein
Homemade Keto Marinara/Pizza Sauce (makes 4 cups):
• 28 oz can Peeled San Marzano Tomatoes (no sugar added)
• 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp granulated swerve
• 1 tsp celery flakes
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp dried parsley
• 1 tsp salt (add more if necessary)
1. Add all ingredients to a blender along with 1/2 cup of the liquid from the can of tomatoes and puree.
2. Add to a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until slightly boiling. Remove from heat and let cool.
SAUCE APPROXIMATE MACROS for 1/2 cup of sauce :
Calories 85| Fat 7 g|Net Carbs 3 g|Protein 1 g
Music Courtesy of:
Lakey Inspired: Slide Through (loop)
Lakey Inspired: Runaway
Lakey Inspired: Grateful
Lakey Inspired: Coolin’ In The Bay
Lakey Inspired: Bounty (loop)
Lakey Inspired: C’mon (loop)
Lakey Inspired: The Process
Lakey Inspired: The Pier (loop)
Lakey Inspired: Blue Boi
Lakey Inspired: Lazy Day