Subscribe to our channel for more Keto Recipes:
Get your “Done For You” 8-week Custom Keto Meal plan here:
Follow us on Instagram:
This Curried Tofu Scramble is a game-changer for your breakfast line-up. At first glance, this dish resembles a big pile of scrambled eggs — but it’s actually tofu!
Give this meal a go for a healthy breakfast treat.
100 grams Firm Tofu, crumbled
1 clove Garlic, minced
30 grams Red Bell Pepper, diced
15 grams Shallots, thinly sliced
1 tbsp Chopped Spring Onions
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
2 tsp Curry Powder
1. Heat olive oil in a pan.
2. Add garlic, bell peppers, and shallots. Sautee until aromatic.
3. Add crumbled tofu and stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix in curry powder and nutritional yeast.
5. Season as needed with salt and pepper.
6. Top with spring onions and serve.
Energy – 234 kcal
Protein – 10g (14%)
Fat – 19g (71%)
Carbohydrates – 9g (15%)
Fiber – 3.4g
For the full details of this recipe with step by step instructions, please visit our blog:
Learn more about keto: